About Kids Ballet
Ballet dancing positive effects:
Choreographic art has direct great effects on the physical development of children:
- Forms a beautiful figure
- Helps to get rid of physical defects
- Develops physical strength and endurance
- Improves health
- Properly developing musculoskeletal
- Maximum corrected posture disorders
- Helps develop their creative activities
- Teaches aesthetics and expression
- Educate and develop the child’s artistic taste
- Teaches children to listen, to perceive, evaluate music and develops an interest in it
By dancing, the children show their abilities, develop their creative activities and their imagination: children learn self-creating plastic images.
Each lesson includes exercise at the ballet barre, the classic combination in the middle, jumping, learning techniques rotation exercises on pointe, gymnastics on the floor.
Under the guidance of experienced teachers children will achieve the best results.
CANADIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF BEIJING
Classes are from January 6 – June 17
Mar 28 -Apr 3: 春假 Spring Break
Apr 4 – 5: 清明假期 QingMing Festival
May 1 – 3 劳动节 May Day Break